Friday, October 5, 2012

Accessories!

Because I am an obsessive, I have made a couple of things the past few days to go with H's pumpkin patch dress.

I made this little pair of brown bloomers to go under (because one-year-olds are not very ladylike!) and was thrilled that I was able to almost complete them during one naptime! A minor miracle! And very useful... this particular pair will also go with a Homecoming outfit I'm planning to make her.  And she will definitely be getting a pair of these in white.




Another thing I decided she desperately needed (ahem) with this outfit was a pair of off-white lace socks.  Of course, I couldn't find any in the stores (do they not make off-white anymore?) so I decided to make my own out of a new pair of white socks and some off-white lace trim.  I dyed the socks using some leftover coffee.  I can't BELIEVE there was any leftover coffee in my house!

I think they will look cute with her little dress.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Accessories!

Because I am an obsessive, I have made a couple of things the past few days to go with H's pumpkin patch dress.

I made this little pair of brown bloomers to go under (because one-year-olds are not very ladylike!) and was thrilled that I was able to almost complete them during one naptime! A minor miracle! And very useful... this particular pair will also go with a Homecoming outfit I'm planning to make her.  And she will definitely be getting a pair of these in white.




Another thing I decided she desperately needed (ahem) with this outfit was a pair of off-white lace socks.  Of course, I couldn't find any in the stores (do they not make off-white anymore?) so I decided to make my own out of a new pair of white socks and some off-white lace trim.  I dyed the socks using some leftover coffee.  I can't BELIEVE there was any leftover coffee in my house!

I think they will look cute with her little dress.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.