Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Trick-or-Treating Bag Photobomb!

I usually like to take "real" camera pictures for the blog, not fuzzy iPhone snaps, but I couldn't resist sharing this one. I was taking a quick picture of H's new trick-or-treating bag to show my mom, and H jumped into the frame and gave me her best grin! She absolutely LOVES having her picture taken. What a ham!

Yeah, she's got cheese cracker in her hand ... and on her nose.
And yeah, that's a white couch. I like to live on the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Trick-or-Treating Bag Photobomb!

I usually like to take "real" camera pictures for the blog, not fuzzy iPhone snaps, but I couldn't resist sharing this one. I was taking a quick picture of H's new trick-or-treating bag to show my mom, and H jumped into the frame and gave me her best grin! She absolutely LOVES having her picture taken. What a ham!

Yeah, she's got cheese cracker in her hand ... and on her nose.
And yeah, that's a white couch. I like to live on the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.