I love fall! Summer here seems to last so long, those first cool days seem like a dream come true. Once the nights start getting chilly, I like to have a fire in the fireplace and start making hearty fall recipes like chili and stews and roasts.
This is one you can make in the crockpot and it couldn't be any easier.
Crockpot Cranberry-Rosemary Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes
2 lb pork tenderloin, rinsed and patted dry
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1- to 2-inch pieces
1 can of cranberry sauce (whole berries)
3/4 cup orange juice
1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
1 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary (or 2 tsp if using dried)
- Put the peeled and chopped sweet potatoes into the bottom of the crockpot.
- Put the pork on top of the sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle the tenderloin with sea salt and black pepper.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and pour over the top of the meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4.
- Serve over wild rice.