Friday, June 20, 2014

What I've been up to

So I've been a little busy lately, what with the new little person at our house! C arrived 10 days late and gave me a bit of trouble getting here, but has more than made up for it by being the cutest, sweetest, most charming little boy ever. :-)

He's already six weeks old, which shocks me to no end!

Here is a photo roundup of what I have been up to in the last couple of months.


Being 41.5 weeks pregnant (I don't recommend it!)


Mall walking in an attempt to get that baby to budge! (H riding the mall carousel with Daddy.)

Having an adorable baby. Oh, hi, little guy! You're kind of a mess!


That's better!

Introducing H to her new baby brother (she's a big fan).

Going to newborn doctor visits (exhausting!)

 Working on my photography and photo editing, with my new little subject... 

 …

...

...

… and with both my favorite subjects.

...


I've also been doing some sewing.

Here is Charmstitch's Midsummer Maxi Dress on a model who was no longer in the mood for modeling that day. I love this dress, as does its owner. I'll be making this one again, for sure.


Here is Take 1 of a unisex baby bubble romper I've been working on. The free pattern and tutorial should be up soon!

Here's part of the Easter outfit I made C to match H's. Seersucker pants and an embroidered onesie. I also embroidered a little baby hat for him with his whole first name on it. Of course, he ended up being quite late instead of a bit early, so it wasn't exactly an Easter outfit after all!

[not pictured] I made another cute romper while working out my pattern, and I LOVE it but can't show it here because it has his name on it. It's blue and white gingham with a very classy-looking dog embroidered on it over his first name. :-) He wore it on his first trip to church.

OK, he's wearing it in this picture. What do you think? ;-)

We've been doing lots of normal, everyday stuff, too, like:
Taking mommy-and-me selfies in the bathroom, 

hula dancing in a paper bag grass skirt and bra top, 

riding a balance bike like a champ, 

having tea parties with good friends,

helping N in the garage, 

cuddling on the bed, 

going to the grandparents' house,

going to the outlet mall for new shoes, 

taking swimming lessons,

\
and playing in the backyard. 

So now you're pretty much  caught up! Hopefully I'll have that bubble pattern up soon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.

Friday, June 20, 2014

What I've been up to

So I've been a little busy lately, what with the new little person at our house! C arrived 10 days late and gave me a bit of trouble getting here, but has more than made up for it by being the cutest, sweetest, most charming little boy ever. :-)

He's already six weeks old, which shocks me to no end!

Here is a photo roundup of what I have been up to in the last couple of months.


Being 41.5 weeks pregnant (I don't recommend it!)


Mall walking in an attempt to get that baby to budge! (H riding the mall carousel with Daddy.)

Having an adorable baby. Oh, hi, little guy! You're kind of a mess!


That's better!

Introducing H to her new baby brother (she's a big fan).

Going to newborn doctor visits (exhausting!)

 Working on my photography and photo editing, with my new little subject... 

 …

...

...

… and with both my favorite subjects.

...


I've also been doing some sewing.

Here is Charmstitch's Midsummer Maxi Dress on a model who was no longer in the mood for modeling that day. I love this dress, as does its owner. I'll be making this one again, for sure.


Here is Take 1 of a unisex baby bubble romper I've been working on. The free pattern and tutorial should be up soon!

Here's part of the Easter outfit I made C to match H's. Seersucker pants and an embroidered onesie. I also embroidered a little baby hat for him with his whole first name on it. Of course, he ended up being quite late instead of a bit early, so it wasn't exactly an Easter outfit after all!

[not pictured] I made another cute romper while working out my pattern, and I LOVE it but can't show it here because it has his name on it. It's blue and white gingham with a very classy-looking dog embroidered on it over his first name. :-) He wore it on his first trip to church.

OK, he's wearing it in this picture. What do you think? ;-)

We've been doing lots of normal, everyday stuff, too, like:
Taking mommy-and-me selfies in the bathroom, 

hula dancing in a paper bag grass skirt and bra top, 

riding a balance bike like a champ, 

having tea parties with good friends,

helping N in the garage, 

cuddling on the bed, 

going to the grandparents' house,

going to the outlet mall for new shoes, 

taking swimming lessons,

\
and playing in the backyard. 

So now you're pretty much  caught up! Hopefully I'll have that bubble pattern up soon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.