Thursday, August 21, 2014

reversible jumper

Not much to say about this one, so it will be mostly pictures. This is a reversible jumper from this pattern. (Same pattern as I used in this MUCH smaller version a few years ago.) I cut a 4T, because many of her off-the-rack 3Ts are getting too small and I wanted to leave her some room to grow… but it's pretty huge on her. 


She's doing some pretty silly things here. She was tired and grumpy and I had to bribe her with fruit gummies and tell her, "Whatever you do, DON'T laugh!"


The fabrics are from Hobby Lobby. I'm usually not that impressed with their fabric selections, but they have some really cute stuff right now. I love the citron floral and the plum Aztec print equally.




This will be one of those workhorse outfits that will be perfect for school…




...and I'm thinking it will fit until she is 6 or 7. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

reversible jumper

Not much to say about this one, so it will be mostly pictures. This is a reversible jumper from this pattern. (Same pattern as I used in this MUCH smaller version a few years ago.) I cut a 4T, because many of her off-the-rack 3Ts are getting too small and I wanted to leave her some room to grow… but it's pretty huge on her. 


She's doing some pretty silly things here. She was tired and grumpy and I had to bribe her with fruit gummies and tell her, "Whatever you do, DON'T laugh!"


The fabrics are from Hobby Lobby. I'm usually not that impressed with their fabric selections, but they have some really cute stuff right now. I love the citron floral and the plum Aztec print equally.




This will be one of those workhorse outfits that will be perfect for school…




...and I'm thinking it will fit until she is 6 or 7. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.